The La Jolla Reservation Tribal Trail Run and Family Campout 5K brings nature and family fun together. This is a Family Run! Come and enjoy yourself in one of San Diego’s only campgrounds that has the San Luis Rey River Running through it. The event will include both traditional music of the Local Tribes and various Tribal Rock Bands throughout the 3.1 mile trail. As you enjoy the scenic trail you will encounter the calm waters of the San Luis Rey River and Nature that the local Tribes have enjoyed for centuries. There will be family festivities and activities after the run for all ages.
Whether you want to race or cheer your family and friends on while relaxing at your campsite, the Tribal Trail Run and Family Campout is meant to bring family, nature, culture, and fun together at an affordable price!
- 1 Runner-5K (Not Including Camping) $50.00
- 1 Night Camping for 4 with 1 Race Entry $75.00
- 1 Camping for 4 with 2 Race Entries $100.00
- 1 Night Camping for 4 with 3 Race Entries $125.00
- 1 Night Camping for 4 with 4 Race Entries $150.00
- 2 Night Camping for 4 with 1 Race Entries $100.00
- 2 Night Camping for 4 with 2 Race Entries $125.00
- 2 Night Camping for 4 with 3 Race Entries $150.00
- 2 Night Camping for 4 with 4 Race Entries (4th Entry is On Us!) $150.00
ALL Group Registrations Must Arrive in the same vehicle to gain group access to the campgrounds and campsites. Registration for Camping with race entry is based on a single (1) vehicle containing 4 people. Each additional person in the vehicle will be charged $5 at campground entrance. (Limit 6 people per vehicle). Each additional vehicle will be charged the standard overnight fee of $35 per vehicle per night.
NO Pets Allowed. Sorry. Event details and schedule
Dates and Times:
- Event Camping will start Friday Septermber 19th, 2014
- Event Registration and Bib Pick Up:
- September 19th, 2014 5PM-8PM
- September 20th, 2014 6AM-8:30AM
3. Race Start Time: 9:00 AM
4. Event Camping will Conclude on Sunday September 21st, 2014
What To Wear
- Be prepared to get dusty and wet. You will running along a dirt and pebble trail and tranversing a San Luis Rey River. (We will have a bridge for families with strollers)
- Bring sun screen, water, and atheltic running atire.
- Mixture of dirt trails on hilly terrain that will cross the San Luis Rey River. Participants can traverse the river by foot or over the bridge.
Waivers and ID
- You will have to complete the Liability waiver at registration.
- You will not be able to register without a valid ID the day of the race.
- For those not camping, parking will available off of Sengme Oaks Road in a large dirt lot. Parking attendents will assist you with parking
- There will be a $5 parking fee per vehicle for non camping registrants.